We are a young and successful fintech company (www.jarowa.group), founded in Switzerland, and are now looking to recruit a Head of Network Vertical for the UK.
Having set the market standard in Switzerland, we are still growing significantly, and have also established a presence in Germany from 2021, working together with well-known insurance companies.
We are live in the UK with one of the UK’s largest health insurers. This initial roll-out will create the basis for the full rollout of the solution in the UK market. It’s planned to grow our UK
team up to approximately 5-10 full-time employee equivalents within the next two years.
On our cloud-based platform, we digitise the work orders of insurers and property management companies. In most cases, these work orders are awarded to service providers in relation to a claim,
for example, where a doctor, tradesperson, repair shop or legal service is needed. The following JAROWA networks are already established:
- Property & Trades (repair shops, construction experts, etc.)
- Healthcare (doctors, case managers, etc.)
- Mobility (car repairs, etc.)
- Legal advice (solicitor, legal services, etc.)
The goal in the UK market is to focus on the roll-out of the two networks “Healthcare” and “Property & Trades”. We thereby need to focus on the following topics:
- The acquisition of additional principals (insurers & property managers)
- The continuous onboarding of service providers, together with insurance companies, property managers and strategic cooperation partners
- A continuous improvement of the platform in relation to the requirements of the UK market
To meet this interesting challenge, we are searching a “Head of Network Vertical” who can implement the goals of JAROWA, working together with a strong team in the UK and Switzerland.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Member of the executive team of JAROWA UK and part of the JAROWA management team
- Strategic further development of the vertical in the UK, including cooperation with other providers Do you like to drive a success story? If so, we’re looking for you!
- The acquisition (presentation of the solution, discussion of possible uses, etc.) and support of customers (insurers and property management)
- Helping to create and taking responsibility for the concept of how the platform can be ideally used by individual customers (including integrations)
- Responsibility for, and participation in the implementation projects in the vertical
- Responsibility for, and participation in the development and support of the networks and the adaptation of the platform to market conditions of the vertical
Your experience and skills
- Several years of experience in the insurance industry, ideally in claims management from the insurer, consultation or service provider side
- Substantial experience in project management
- Experience in communication and negotiations at the senior management level
- Good network within the insurance industry
- Formal qualification in business administration or information technology (Bachelor or Master, min. technical college)
- High level of self-motivation and a desire to write a success story
- Passion for customer contact
- Strong analytical thinking with a structured approach
- High affinity for digitization and IT
- Strong in operational implementation and assertiveness
- A likeable, winning personality
- Distinctly team-oriented and interdisciplinary way of working
We offer you
- A dynamic team in UK, Switzerland and other countries
- An open and uncomplicated corporate culture
- The opportunity to work with well-known insurance and real estate management companies
- A growing international environment
- Extensive opportunities for development and creativity
- A cool and flexible working environment
- Attractive, performance-related remuneration
Start: Immediate We look forward to receiving your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org